Back again for the second week in a row! Keep reading to find PA, DE, and NJ's best wedding industry deals.
1. Monto Weddings is apart of the Valley Forge Tourism & Convention Board. Montgomery County is home to over 80 hotels, 1600 restaurants, 200 venues, and 50 golf courses. There is no better place to host your wedding than here. If you sign a wedding room block with more than 20 rooms in any Montgomery County hotel, prior to 12/31/21, you will qualify to receive a $100+ gift card! The more rooms you book, the more money you get! Check out more information here.
DASH OF CLASS ENTERTAINMENT
2. Dash of Class Entertainment is a highly reputable DJ entertainment company currently serving New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Philadelphia, and Florida! They have 3 specials going on right now: $200 OFF, 12 FREE Uplights, or a FREE Social Photo Booth for any new booking. Check them out if you are in need of entertainment for your wedding!
3. Endless Escapes wants to help YOU plan an extraordinary destination wedding or honeymoon! They have years of personal experience all to help you find the best hotels, resorts, and cruise ships. As a help to all the couples, they want to give you a FREE honeymoon or destination wedding consultation! This deal must be used by 12/31/20 for 2020 - 2021 travel plans. Visit their website for more details, and be sure to mention Bouche!
LIQUID ALCHEMY BEVERAGES
4. Looking to spice up your quarantine? Liquid Alchemy Beverages offers locally made, all-natural wines (and sparkling) and hard ciders! They are offering a complimentary private (2 person) tasting which can be arranged at your home, and compliant upon current COVID19 precautions. If you feel like you are running out of activities at home, this would be a perfect idea for a date night in! They are also offering to craft a unique option to the "Champagne Toast" for your wedding, as well as wines and ciders for the reception, and even craft a special Signature Drink or Cocktail. On top of all these amazing deals, they are also offering 15% OFF of cases or kegs to be used at your venue. Visit their website to learn more!
5. Photographer anyone? Photos are such an important part of your wedding journey to have lasting memories! PhotoSynthesis Photography is offering a Complimentary Engagement Session with any Wedding Photography Collection. Contact them to redeem or to learn more. Offer expires December 31, 2020.
THE DRESS MATTERS
6. Not sure what to do with your wedding dress after the big day? If its been sitting in your closet, bring it to The Dress Matters! They have a dress cleaning and preservation for only $189. The cleaning will be able to take out 95% of stains and has 100 year guarantee against yellowing! Don't miss out on this awesome deal which is regularly $250. This deal runs until April 30, 2020.
7. If you looking for a way to impress your guests, take some dance lesson by Fred Astaire Dance Studio! For new customers, they are offering 3 dance lessons for only $60. Visit their website for more information.
FIRST STATE BREW TOUR
8. Looking to do something different for your bachelor/bachelorette or engagement party? First State Brew Tour is Delawares only bus and brewery, winery, and distillery tours with custom tours available to groups under 38 people. They are offering 15% OFF on tours greater than 20 people! Prizes, entertainment, and snacks are all included on the tour. Tours will resume after COVID19 restrictions are lifted. Contact First State Brew Tour for more information.
9. If you are looking to host a virtual party with Pure Romance, this is the perfect opportunity! Carrie Gliwa, a Pure Romance consultant, is offering double hostess rewards when hosting any virtual party. This could be fun for bachelorette party since we all can't be together right now anyway. If you are interested, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. This deal expires June 14, 2020.
10. If you are worried about your current entertainment not being able to accommodate your new date for your wedding because of COVID19, SoundEfxDJs will take care of you! They will be the entertainment for your wedding for the current balance you owe with the last company you had. Contact email email@example.com for more information.