"I Do!" Delaware
Time & Location
About the Event
Welcome to the "I do!" Delaware Bridal Event! (Newly designed with Covid Safety Protocals in Mind!)
In light of concerns about the rise of Coronavirus Cases, and a general unease surrounding the Presidential elections, we have made a decision to postpone our bridal event planned for DuPont Country Club on Nov 8th. The hesitation from both Wedding Professionals and Brides was significant enough to warrant postponing the show to a later date. We are confident that 2021 will bring a much different situation and we have planned multiple shows accordingly. All the events will be available on our website in the next few weeks, and we will offer space to everyone soon. Meanwhile if we can assist with bridging the gap to the shows by providing leads, promotions, and strong on-line marketing for your business, we can help with that. Thanks for your patience as we all get through this together. It’s been trying times for our industry for sure, but we know 2021 promises be so much better!
Your ticket includes:
- A curated collection of the very best wedding professionals in the area. Socially Distanced.
- Covid safe food tastings from Feastivities, Wedding Cakes, and Free Signature cocktails from our friends at Kettel One!
- A Beautiful location to explore and see great displays and get inspired with ideas for your wedding.
- A quick live show segment with planning tips, fashion show, and amazing doorprizes worth over $5,000
We are also pleased to be awarding every bride (or couple) a FREE Set of Wedding Bands from JVL Jewelers, and a FREE 14″ by 22″ custom print voucher ($200 value) from "Symbolize It" right at the show.
Tickets $10 at the door (we do accept cash only at the door) or $5 in advance for either entry time, available here on this site. Tickets are nonrefundable.
Tickets from any other shows that were canceled due to Covid will be honored at this event!
Children 12 and under are free. Parking Free.
A few rules to make it great for everyone:
- Please do NOT attend the show if you are sick, have a fever or have been sick in the last 14 days.
- Please do not attend if you have been exposed to Covid or have tested Positive in the last 10 days.
- Please wear a mask when attending the show unless you have a medical condition preventing it.
- Those with preexisting conditions or other risk factors please be extra careful when attending
- And please do your part to social distance at the show, to keep us all safe.
Thank you! We will see you soon!
*Covid Disclaimer* While Bouche Productions has enacted new safety regulations following the latest CDC and Pa. State Health Guidelines, exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a contagious disease, that can lead to severe illness and in some cases death, by visiting you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Entry Ticket$5$50$0